The project “Sport for Every Child: Fit Kids” encourage social inclusion and equal opportunities. The main goal of this project is to develop a modular based Physical Education methodology of sport activities, sport games and exercising for children and youngsters with mental and developmental disabilities, we will focus on the groups that have to overcome most obstacles in doing sports activities, sport games and exercising. Modular approach to fit the needs of individual special needs. It will be structured for the use of teachers, volunteers and youth workers of children with mental disabilities.
Professional experts from the project partner countries developed different outputs to improve the level of physical activity of children with special needs. Partners also organized “Fit Kids” sport events for children, educational workshops and online education for teachers, youth workers and volunteers to better spread the newly developed program in all partner countries. During the project project partners will develop:
- Survey research report about the level o physical activity of children with special needs
- Guide of best practice in the filed of motivating children and youngsters with mental and developmental disabilities
- Handbook of descriptions of various mental and developmental disorders, illnesses and disabilities
- High-end modular based Physical Education methodology of sport activities, sport games and exercising for children and youngsters with mental disabilities
- Training program “Fit Kids” for teachers, trainers and volunteers